Dental impression trays hold the im-pression material while the impression is being created intraorally, and then provide a firm backing to make sure the impression is free of distortions as it finishes setting. Available in various sizes, trays are designed to capture a specific part of the patient's anatomy such as a full arch, a quadrant or op-posing dentition.
1. The edges are curled inward and the middle is raised to prevent the model from flling off.
2. The rear palate is perforated to make the impression material difficult to separate.
3. Lip side through hole, easy to imprint material overflow to fix the position, prevent mold fall off.
4.The concave design enables the impression material to be easily wrapped in the fixed position after overflow.
5. Wide handle, easy to control the mold.
6. The thickened frame structure at the bottom makes the tray firm and siff.
7. The side wall gap is spread out, and the impression material overflows to form a concave fixed position.
8. Thin wall folding baffle design,convenient transfer rod window.
9. Easy to fold bafle design, easy to open the window to make dental implant model.
10. Suitable for implant, orthodontic, inlay,crown bridge, bracket and general impression.
1# Large Upper ;2# Large Lower
3# Medium Upper ; 4# Medium Lower
5# Small Upper; 6# Small Lower